Creating and maintaining healthy intimate relationships can be one of the most challenging aspects of life.
Thankfully, yoga philosophy offers us many different tools for working with and transforming the varied and unique challenges of relating.
Using yogic tools and concepts in our relationships, we find that we can:
– Respond to situations, rather than react
– Connect to the present moment and release ‘baggage’ from past relationships
– Communicate honestly and compassionately
– Find the courage to be vulnerable
– Cultivate the awareness to know what we really need and the courage to ask for it
– Find a more authentic, meaningful sense of connection to ourselves and to others
When we view our relationships as a part of our yoga practice, we discover within them immense potential for growth, healing and joy. This workshop is an invitation to come and explore the possibility of accessing this potential in your own relationships.
The workshop will include meditation, discussion, and gentle movement. It is open to all persons of every age, ability and background.
Tea and snacks will be provided. Please bring a journal and pen, and wear comfortable clothes.
Date and Time: October 19th, 12:00 – 5:30 pm
Space is limited; contact me to register now!