August 15 – 19, 2013
This summer, hit the ‘pause’ button on your life and take some time to relax and reconnect with yourself, your yoga practice and the natural world.
This extra-long weekend in the middle of August will give you a chance to dive deeply into your yoga practice with over 12 hours of instruction in both active and restorative asana, meditation, pranayama and yoga philosophy, while allowing for plenty of free time to explore the natural beauty of Orcas Island and the fabulous, sauna, hot tubs and cafe at Doe Bay.
During this retreat we will be studying the 5 Mahabhutas, also known as the 5 Elements, or, translated more literally, as the 5 Great States of Existence.
Early bird discount ends June 30th!
- 3:00 p.m. Check in begins
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Opening Practice/Meditation
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Group Breakfast at The Doe Bay Café
- 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. Yoga Practice/Meditation; Earth
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Restorative Yoga Practice; Air
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Yoga Practice/Meditation; Water
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Restorative Yoga Practice; Space
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Yoga Practice/Meditation; Fire
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Restorative Yoga Practice/Yoga Nidra (guided meditation for deep relaxation)
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Closing Yoga Practice/Meditation
- 11:00 a.m. Check out